Language Resident/Assistant Name: Feiya Suo
Day and Date: 2023.02.14
Language and Level (intermediate or advanced class): Intermediate & Advanced
Class theme/topics discussed: 情人节 求生欲测试 VALENTINE’S DAY
Goal of the class:
- Talk about how people celebrate Valentine’s Day and traditions in both China and the US
- Get to know the differences between the East and West
How did you structure the class?
- Greetings and some chitchats with students;
2. About Valentine’s Day (10 min):
Activities (25 min)
- 礼物：送什么？- Presents – What would you choose and why?
What technology, media or props did you use? (internet resources, playmobiles, handouts, etc.)
What worked well in this class? What did not work?
It went really well!
How could this class be improved/ modified?
If you have a more detailed lesson plan, please attach it below (OK to use target language for that). Please attach any handouts as well.