Class theme/topics discussed: adjectives + qualities
Goal of the class: guess your classmate, use grammatical constructions to give reason
Structure of the class (unless you attach your lesson plan below):
– Activity 1: students got a piece of paper and had to write down three things about themselves, using adjectives
– The paper was collected and read out
– Students had to guess who they were and say why
– Activity 2: Definitions
– One student left the room while the rest looked up a random word in a German dictionary. Each class member had to come up with a random definition of the term, one student had the right one.
– The one student was called back, saw the word written on the white board, and had to guess which definition was the right one and say why.
What technology, media or props did you use? (satellite tv, internet resources, playmobiles, etc.)
What worked well in this class? What did not work?
It was a lot of fun, students really enjoyed it.
How could this class be improved/ modified?