Language and Section: German advanced
Date: Feb 7, 2012
Class theme/topics discussed: the M&M game
Goal of the class: playing the M&M game
Structure of the class (unless you attach your lesson plan below):
1) Playing the M&M game: Each M&M color has a different meaning. Depending on the color you get, you have to tell a different story about
– blue → a holiday
– yellow → a special person
– organge → a joke or something funny
– red → something embarrassing
– brown → something that was recently in the news
– green → a dream
What technology, media or props did you use? (satellite tv, internet resources, playmobiles, etc.)
What worked well in this class? What did not work?
The M&M game worked very well, it gave the students something to talk about.
How could this class be improved/ modified?
Modification: Topics for the different colors could vary
Please attach your lesson plan and handouts for this class below – if you used any.