How did you pick this theme or topic?
I realized that many students were not enrolled in any other French course so I thought that it would be good to study the basics, such as the names of clothes, which can be very useful.
How did you present the material? (Handouts, group work, general discussion, student presentations, etc.)
Work in pairs
How did students react?
They reacted well, they like exercises when they need to match pictures and words. They also liked the drawing activity very much. They were very enthusiastic
Did they engage with each other and you?
Yes they engaged with each other.
What materials or media did you use? (articles, satellite tv, digital projector, etc.)
Magazines (for the pictures)
Please attach a copy.
Below is the plan I had with me in class
Would you recommend this activity for a future class?
Yes, it is a good way to make them talk.
2. Vocabulary exercises – in pairs
– three pages where they need to match the words with the corresponding pictures
– Correction and explanation
– they work in pairs
– one has a picture of someone and needs to describe the way the person is dressed to the other
– the other needs to draw according to the description